What is Far-Infrared?
Infrared light is part of the sun’s invisible spectrum. Far-infrared light has the ability to easily penetrate human tissue. One of the reasons far-infrared has beneficial results in a variety of illnesses is the ability of the far-infrared waves to remove toxins, which are often at the core of many health problems. Since humans are bio-accumulators, toxins that cannot be expelled immediately after entry are stored in our bodies. When toxic gases and toxic substances meet large water molecules, they are encapsulated by the clusters of water. Where these toxins are accumulated, blood circulation is blocked and cellular energy is impaired. However, when a far-infrared wave is applied to these water molecules, the water begins to vibrate. This vibration reduces the ion bonds of the atoms which are holding together the molecules of water. As the breakdown of the water molecules occurs, encapsulated gases and other toxic materials are released.
But through continual use of sauna therapy, you can purify cells, relieve pain and increase blood flow while boosting your immune and cardiovascular systems. Lower cholesterol, normalize blood pressure and improve joint stiffness. Reduce swelling and inflammation, speed the healing of cuts and bruises and provide much-needed relief to fibromyalgia pain.
Health Benefits… you want to live a healthy lifestyle.
- Pain Relief Lower back pain relief without drugs. There has been remarkable therapeutic benefits observed by using continuous low-level heat therapy for treating lower-back, upper-body and all conditions that fall under “heat responsive pain”.
- Weight Loss You can burn up to 300 calories in only thirty minutes. Regular use of the sauna imparts a similar stress on the cardiovascular system, and may be as effective a means of cardiovascular conditioning and burning of calories, as regular exercise.
- Detoxification The detoxification in an infrared sauna is 7-10 times greater than conventional saunas. Detoxifies heavy metals including mercury (the most toxic element on earth), industrial chemicals, alcohol, drugs, and nicotine. Purifies the body on a cellular level. Energy returns with cellular purification.
- Increased Circulation
- Cholesterol Removal In an infrared sauna, the sweat output is 80-85 percent water and 15-20 percent cholesterol. The infrared sauna is estimated to be seven (7) times higher in detoxification than a traditional sauna.
- Boosts Immune System
- Normalizes Blood Pressure
- Fibromyalgia Pain Relief Studies showed the infrared sauna to be more effective than analgesics or aspirin for pain relief.
- Reduces Swelling and Inflammation
- Speeds Healing of Cuts & Bruises Open wounds heal quicker with reduced scarring. Scars fully formed, even keloids, may be gradually softened. Burns and other wounds or incisions may heal with significantly reduced scarring. It also gives your skin improved elasticity and overall freshness.
- Reduces Stress & Fatigue
- Helps Clear up Cellulite The infrared sauna can actually help clear the lumpy appearance of fat by allowing the heat to soak deep (up to one and one half inches) into the body’s tissue. As the tissue warms, the combined use of massage therapy can break the “bands” that trap the fat cells in “pockets” and lessen the lumps.
- Heart Disease Repeated infrared sauna treatments has been shown to improve impaired blood vessel functions in patrons with high blood pressure, diabetes, smoking and high cholesterol. A study performed suggests a preventative role for sauna use for arteriosclerosis.
Life may bring about stress, pain, and health problems. But now there’s a way to fight back with the infrared sauna!
Ahhh! Massage, LLC, and its affiliates do not provide medical advice, education or treatment. The information contained in this site is for general information purposes only and does not address individual circumstances or medical conditions. It may not be right for you and should not be relied upon in making decisions about your health. Always consult your doctor for medical advice.